Saturday, November 15, 2014

On the 10th day



Hello to you all. Well, here it is, I made thorugh my first days of training. Was it hard? you bet! was it super painful ?? YES! but after the third day it got easier because my muscles got  used to the new routine, now my body is being kinder to me and i'm enjoying it so much more. I have noticed a subtle  change in my body after only ten days. As you can see I'm wearing the same clothes as in the first day and they fit differently. I've also noticed that I have a lot more energy. In other words I'm more than happy with the decision I made. I know most of the time we wanna give up because let's face it, it hurts like hell, but taking day by day, step by step I promise you'll get there!!!




Thanks for stopping by and please, please stick around for what's to come.
XO, Ile.






No comments:

Post a Comment